What Is Personal Finance Lab?
Personal Finance Lab is a new web-based experiential education teaching and learning tool designed for personal finance, economics, business, social studies, and math classes for high schools designed and built by Stock-Trak, the world’s leading provider of portfolio simulations for high schools and universities. This unique fusion of technology, real-world market activity, and educational content is specifically designed to increase student engagement and maximize retention of lessons by blending exercises, class activities, interactive calculators, and managing a portfolio of real stocks from global markets to bring the classroom to life.
Ideal for personal finance, social studies, economics, business, and math classes!
Personal Finance Lab brings 21st century readiness skills to life both in the classroom and at home. The platform is entirely web-based, which means you and your students can access all the features, lessons, content, and portfolio simulation from anywhere with an internet connection. The integrated curriculum covers over 25 topics in each class subject, and can be customized to fit your class structure.
By including Personal Finance Lab with your school, you get:
- World-class portfolio simulation, enabling your students to apply what they learn in class to the real world
- Over 100 integrated lessons in personal finance, economics, business, social studies, and math
- Automatically-graded quizzes to encourage concept mastery, built in to each lesson
- Interactive personal finance and business calculators, focused on saving, investing, and much more
- Learning Center with over 600 articles, videos, glossary terms, and more
- Tutorial videos to help both teachers and students get started and excel
- Live support from our financial education team during normal business hours
- The Investing101 Beginners Investing Course - 10 chapter investing course available to all students
Click here to get PersonalFinanceLab for your school!